Re: Epiphany strategy vs. Firefox

On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 09:40:32 +0100, Matthew Paul Thomas scripst:

To the specific Epiphany qualities I would add:

* Python scripting

> Epiphany is not, yet, noticably better than Firefox.

Especially FF3, which is also noticeably more Gnome friendly.

> People mutter and scowl about F-Spot and Tomboy using Mono, too -- but
> features, polish, and branding matter more.

It depends for whom ;-) I still do yum erase \*sharp\* \*mono\* just after
every installation.

--
The content of this message is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution 3.0 License, Some Rights Reserved.