Re: Keyboard shortucts and extensions

Hi,

Op donderdag 24-05-2007 om 11:08 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Magnus
Therning:

> Since I never really was an IE user I've always thought that ctrl-l (for
> location bar :-) was the conventional shortcut.  That works in both
> firefox and epiphany.  It wasn't until very recently I found that IE
> uses alt-d :-)

> I'm sure others can add to the list, but this is the only site I know of
> for un-official extensions: http://www.sstuhr.dk/epiphany-extensions/

There's an even more extensive list on
http://live.gnome.org/Epiphany/ThirdPartyExtensions

An extension that makes Alt+D focus the address bar is also present :)

> "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%s";, which adds a "gray entry" in the
> location bar drop-down.

A 'gray entry' is called a smart bookmark. More info on smart bookmarks
can be found in the online Epiphany help (Bookmarks Management).

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen
http://vanschouwen.info/