Re: A suggestion

Thanks for reply, I think you missunderstand me, to open all links in
Epiphany is not the problem, I would that all webpages can be opened in
a new tab even they are opened outside Epiphany or outside epiphany,
some links create a new browser window when i open them in Epiphany at
this point. I want Epiphany to act liek Firefox in this case.