Re: new tab opens the homepage

2007/3/15, David Prieto <frandavid100 gmail com>:
> And I'm still thinking that the new comportment (Epiphany 2.18) of
> opening the homepage every time we open a new tab should be
> configurable (at least with a gconf key)

This is what I don't understand, this behaviour is not new at all. Epi
has ALWAYS behaved this way, in fact I filed a bug more than a year ago
regarding the same issue, and the devs told me that it was not a bug but
the way it's supposed to work.

Oh, ok.

I must have used it with a blank page.
Sorry for the disturbing.