Re: new tab opens the homepage

2007/3/15, David Prieto <frandavid100 gmail com>:

It's true that epi's approach could be unexpected to people coming from
other browsers, but please give it some time and you'll get to love it
too.

I'm using it since more than 2 years....

Do not make confusion: every people who have a problem with epiphany
are not newcomers...

And I'm still thinking that the new comportment (Epiphany 2.18) of
opening the homepage every time we open a new tab should be
configurable (at least with a gconf key)

Yann