searching the web

Hey,

I think I'm gonna use your browser...
I've changed the search engine Google to another one (You should read
www.privacyinternational.org about the way google is violating human
privacy rights... it's a shame (but maybe logic) that this search engine
is the standard one in Epiphany!) ;)

I also want to change the tool 'searching the web'... You get this when
you put a word in the adressbar, then there's appearing a  tool
'searching the web' and that thing searches always with google... How
can I change that? (I've already changed keyword.URL in about:config)

Thanks!  And  success with your work!

Dirk