Third party extensions wiki page (finally!)

Fellow Epiphany users,

A long time ago, I had setup a static HTML page with links to third
party extensions. Several of you emailed me with adds or changes or
whatnot, and I said I'd get around to it "eventually." Well, months
later, I finally created a wiki page so that you can add and maintain
your own links yourself! (Quite frankly, in my procrastination, I'm
surprised no one else did this, but, meh, at least I was able to be
involved in the project somehow).

The wiki page is linked to from the main wiki page (which IMO needs
some serious reworking, as it's rather unorganized) or can be accessed
directly at:

http://live.gnome.org/Epiphany/ThirdPartyExtensions

Nearly all the extensions that were on my static page earlier are on
the wiki page, and then a few more. Please do your part to add
whatever you've done to this page!

(As it gets larger, this page should probably be broken up into
several smaller ones based on category... I can probably handle that
one if no one else is going to do that, but I think it's okay as is
for now.)

Next time yell at me more and I might move a little quicker!

--
Michael V. De Palatis
Georgia Institute of Technology

em vee dee at gatech dot ee dee yoo