Re: Some suggestions on tab behaviour

On Dec 26, 2006, at 4:56 AM, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:

Hi Spidernik,

2006/12/25, spidernik84 <spidernik84 virgilio it>:

I've noticed that double clicking on tab bar does not open a new tab. I think that this could be a useful feature, especially for users coming from Firefox like me.

Sorry but this is a 'feature' that Epiphany doesn't have by design.
UI elements that are reactive to mouse clicks without being clearly
marked as such, cause unexpected behaviour. You can still use the New
Tab toolbar button or press Ctrl+T instead.

You might accidentally click on something, but you're unlikely to accidentally double-click on it, especially if there is nothing adjacent that uses double-clicks. So using a double-click here probably would be safe.

Cheers
--
Matthew Paul Thomas
http://mpt.net.nz/