Still problems with change of encoding in seach bookmarks

Hi,

trying to build smart bookmark for search at morpheo
(http://morfeo.centrum.cz -- the only search engine taking into
consideration flexibility of Czech language). When searching there for
word "žížala" (earthworm) via their form I get
http://morfeo.centrum.cz/index.php?q=%BE%ED%BEala&submit.x=0&submit.y=0&mt=2&tt=2&mts=1&sec=mor
(or when I cur all stuff behind the first ampresand out,
http://morfeo.centrum.cz/index.php?q=%BE%ED%BEala works as well). It means
to me, that they expect the search string to be in ISO-8859-2. Obviously,
http://morfeo.centrum.cz/index.php?q=%s does not work (as expected),
because it generates
http://morfeo.centrum.cz/index.php?q=%C5%BE%C3%AD%C5%BEala which morfeo
understands as search for "ŞíŞala" (which is non-sense as far as Czech
goes). So, I tried
http://morfeo.centrum.cz/index.php?q=%s%{encoding="ISO-8859-2"} but
that generates
http://morfeo.centrum.cz/index.php?q=%C5%BE%C3%AD%C5%BEala as well. What
am I doing wrong (using epiphany 2.16.0 on RHEL 5b2 updated daily).

Thanks for any help,

Matěj Cepl

--
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma<at>jabber.cz

Scouts are saving aluminum cans, bottles and other items to be
recycled. Proceeds will be used to cripple children.
      -- from a church bulletin