Re: Open Bookmark in active Tab?

Oops, I've made a mistake - I mean the bookmarks window, not the
bookmarks bar. Of course you can open stuff in the active tab using the
bookmarks bar. Sorry for that, using a non-English localizatin on my
desktop.

So my questions are about opening bookmarks in the active tab from the
bookmarks window.

eagleton