Re: Add "Tab Close Button"and "Automatic Find As You Type" extensions in Epi by default

Hi Thibaut,

> I find that hiding the tab close buttons on non-focused tabs could
> improve the user experience, avoiding him to close a wrong tab

How would Epiphany know that I actually didn't want to close the tab
whose close button I clicked?
Closing background tabs is a feature I use regularly.

> also puting the focused tab again more in foreground).

If it isn't clear which tab is in the foreground, then you need to
install a better theme. The latest Clearlooks is pretty good at this; it
shows a coloured marker on the topmost pixels of the focused tab.

> Besides, the "Automatic Find As You Type" could be available through
> Epi option menu, without having to install that extension ?

If I recall correctly, this functionality existed before the Find bar
was introduced. It might be possible to re-enable it, but please do some
"homework" first and provide links to relevant discussions in the past
(if any) and bug reports, so that we can have a well-informed discussion
about it.

Thanks!

regards,

--