Re: Epiphany/Galeon/bugzilla confusion

On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 23:53:44 +0100, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:

> Op woensdag 19-12-2007 om 19:20 uur [tijdzone +0000], schreef Beartooth
> Sciurivore:
[...]
>> 	Hmmm ... I can certainly rename it. Does clean then mean I just
>> leave .gnome2 without any epiphany folder, and let something somewhere
>> generate one? Or Do I create one and leave it empty? Or ...
>
> If the ~/.gnome2/epiphany directory doesn't exist, Epiphany will create
> a fresh one for you on startup.

	Well, I tried with Epiphany, and Galeon still crashed. So then I
went in and renamed /home/btth/.galeon (which was there, not in
~/.gnome2), and tried again.

	That, at last, seems to have fixed it: both ^T and clicking on
File > New tab work in Galeon again, as they've always done in Epiphany.
I'll go report that on Gmane's Galeon list. (I would at bugzilla, but I
can't seem to get that to let me post anything.)

	Meanwhile, can I just delete the new Epiphany file and put the
old one back? I don't see why not, but then .... (I know I'll have to
find out what to preserve and what not in .galeon.)

	Many many thanks for the hint!

Fedora 8; Alpine 0.99999, Pan 0.132; Privoxy 3.0.6;
Dillo 0.8.6, Galeon 2.0.3, Epiphany 2.20, Opera 9.24, Firefox 2.0