Middle-click tab close and other features...

Hello,

I've been trying to use Epiphany as my main browser for a few days now,
and I love the speed and integration. there are a few things that I
really miss, though.

1. Middle click closes tabs - this works in FF, Opera, etc. but for some
reason not in Epiphany. I know there's a third party extension that does
that, but it doesn't work on 2.20. Any ideas?

2. There are a few features I miss from the google bar - 1. The google
suggest feature in the search box.
2. the ability to search inside the site you're at
3. The ability to highlight/skip to the searched words in the pages you
visit.

Also, I'm looking for a way to make new windows open as tabs (for
example: when using Epiphany's "look up" feature, it opens a new
window..)

Sorry for rambling, but tell me what you think...

Cheers,
Tal