Re: extensions

On Dec 6, 2007 2:30 AM, bradley benninger <bradley benninger gmail com> wrote:
[..]
> my second question is about epilicious--

I'm the author of epilicious so I'll keep my answers to this part of
the email only.

> does it work?

Yes.  I'm using it on a daily basis and I have reports of others using
it successfully.

> any button i click that is associated with eplicious makes epiphany crash.

The work flow is:
 1. Enable the extension
 2. Configure epilicious
 3. Synchronise using the menu item in the Bookmarks menu
 4. Repeat step 3 regularly

What buttons are you pressing, and where in the flow are you?

> if it does work,  how do i fix it on my computer?

You'll have to give me a bit more background if I'm to answer that question :-)

I should point out that if you're on a 64-bit system, with an epiphany
compiled with optimisation turned on, then you're likely to hit a
problem with the python bindings.  Re-compiling epiphany without
optimisation resolves that problem reliably.

/M