extensions

hello!

i have 2 questions for you folks but i think i should start with a comment:
epiphany is a wonderful browser,  it is simple, fast and beautiful; well done!
i am using epiphany under ubuntu gutsy, i switched to epiphany about a 8 months ago
and i love it.

the questions i have generally deal with a couple of the extensions, the sidebar and epilicious.

the sidebar seems great but i have no idea how to get it to load/display anything
except for the gmail gadget (i found that one on the ubuntu forums).
is there a list of sites that work with the extension?

the documentation for the sidebar has a link that is supposed to take me to a page
that has a list of sites that work with it but the link is down.
i have tried it a couple times and the link always fails so it might be down permanently.

my second question is about epilicious--
does it work?
any button i click that is associated with eplicious makes epiphany crash.
if it does work,  how do i fix it on my computer?
i would/will make a bug report at bugzilla but i forgot my username (which i created over a year ago --before i standardized these things).
bugzilla is pretty forgiving of those who forget their password. but it doesn't recognize that someone could be dumb enough to forget their username...

okay, that is it!
thanks in advance
-b.