Re: VDQ : "Mozilla initialization"??

On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 22:30:35 +0100, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:

> Op zaterdag 01-12-2007 om 17:02 uur [tijdzone +0000], schreef Beartooth:
>> On one F8 machine, I get an error message when I try to launch
>> Epiphany, which says "Epiphany can't be used now. Mozilla
>> initialization failed."
>>
>> 	What do I do about it??
>
> That's hard to say. Did you change something about your Firefox
> installation on that machine recently? Do you see any console errors if
> you start Epiphany by typing 'epiphany' on the prompt in a terminal
> window?

	Something has fixed in the maenwhile; I don't know what. I've
been through a couple of F8 updates and several Firefox updates, as well
as a couple loggings in and out, and at least one reboot; so maybe one of
them got it.

	I'm *very* glad to have it back, and sorry to have bothered the
list. (I do also run Galeon, and install Seamonkey, btw, though I seldom
launch that. I find it helpful to reserve certain browsers for certain
functions.)