Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 16:27:52 -0500
From: Brendan Martens <shrift gmail com>
Subject: epiphany tab functionality
To: epiphany-list gnome org

Hi. I generally love epiphany but there is one real show stopper for me.
I cannot tell epiphany to force new windows into a new tab. I feel like
this is a required option, especially given the varied user base that
epiphany has. Maybe I'm just missing something, but as far as I can tell
there is no where to define this. Does anyone know about how I could
change that / if not, is it possible to include as an option for the
next release? For the record, I'm using 2.14.3.

Also, Epiphany tabs will not ctrl+tab or ctrl+shift+tab cycle. I am
quite used to this as most gnome apps support this functionality, is it
possible to get that into Epiphany as well?

I'd love to fill out a feature request if that is the next step for
these things... Just thought I'd check here first.

Thanks!

Message: 1