Re: Flash player 9

On 10/30/06, Peter Harvey <peter a harvey gmail com> wrote:
This limits the flash files I can view (I have needs :P ). I've tried
removing ~/.gnome2/epiphany/mozilla, but no change. I've tried removing
~/.mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so, and the plugin disappears from
both Epiphany and Firefox. Restoring it brings both browsers back to the
above state.

Try removing ~/.mozilla/pluginreg.dat. I believe that's where the plugins detected by Epiphany/Gecko go, while Firefox's equivalent file is ~/.mozilla/firefox/pluginreg.dat.