Re: extensions one-off activation - attach_window / detach_window the way to go?

On 10/17/06, Nigel Tao <nigeltao gnome org> wrote:
(3) it doesn't use the (IMHO) clumsy/buggy bookmark syntax
"%{kw:gg}http://www.google.com/search?q=%s"; but instead uses Deskbar's
existing list of shortcuts in
~/.gnome2/deskbar-applet/search-bookmarks-shortcuts.txt

Very nice!

Perhaps a bit OT, but that file doesn't exist on my computer.  I'm
running deskbar-applet 2.16.0, so I'm assuming I'm current.

I see on your message
(http://www.mail-archive.com/deskbar-applet-list gnome org/msg00216.html)
that one should be able to configure these in the applet itself,
however clicking More on the Web Searches only offers the default or
all available as options.  Any ideas?

Thanks!
Andrew Conkling