Re: extensions one-off activation - attach_window / detach_window the way to go?

Hi Nigel,

2006/10/17, Nigel Tao <nigeltao gnome org>:

OK, my little Epiphany extension is done - basically it's keywords for
smart bookmarks.  It's like the hard-coded regex's at Vaclav

Well I did a quick test, and it seems to work beautifully!
It would be great if this extension came packaged with the
deskbar-applet (we could have it in e-e but I don't think we want
people to start editing text configfiles manually).

I feel a bit guilty towards Martin for not having tested his extension
yet, but Python extensions are so much easier to install...

regards,
--
Reinout van Schouwen