Re: Default font sizes are very small

The Google search results page seems to use <font size=-1> quite a lot. I think this is what is causing the text to be so small.

A lot of sites use "<font size=-1>" or "body { font-size: small }" because Internet Explorer's normal font size is about 16 point, which would otherwise cause default text to appear very large. Other sites also use absolute measurements such as pixels rather than measurements which scale such as point or em-spaces, so they look very small at larger screen resolutions.

It would make a lot of sites render better by default if Epiphany's default font size was 16 point, but this default seems a little ridiculous. Does anybody really want normal text to be 16 point? I tend to find 12 point or 14 point quite readable.