Re: Can the favicon extension be added to the default build of epiphany?

On 3/9/06, Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com> wrote:

They aren't standards if the vast majority of the world's major
websites don't use them. Lets do a quick scan with Alexa:

[..]

Do we see a trend? favico.ico, whether we like it or not, IS THE
STANDARD. Not using it makes people think that epiphany is broken.
This other thing that we like to pretend is the standard is not a
standard. No one uses it; it has been proposed and ignored.

If everyone thought like that we'd all still be browsing MSHTML in Internet Explorer. That WAS THE STANDARD for a long time.

-- Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Lundén
kristoffer lunden gmail com