Re: VDQ : Open in tabs?

On Tue, 2006-01-10 at 18:36 -0500, Lee Revell wrote:
> "System -> About Gnome" and look at "Version" in the lower left.  Mine
> says 2.13.4.

That, or on a Fedora Core machine, rpm -q gnome-desktop should work
(although it doesn't tell you the entire truth -- FC has dozens of "core
GNOME" packages and that's just the version number of one of them).
However, FC4 comes with GNOME 2.10, and there are no official updates,
so nrpms.net is the easiest upgrade. FC5 will be based on 2.12, I
believe.

--
Osma Ahvenlampi   <oa iki fi>    http://www.fishpool.org