Re: VDQ : Open in tabs?

Hello Beartooth,

On Mon, 2 Jan 2006, beartooth wrote:

them in new windows, unless I remember to *tell* it otherwise -- not tolerable, imnsho. Is there a way I can set Epiphany to never ever open a new window? I don't see it.

No, there isn't. This is a bad case of broken forum software. If the links are not scripted, you may try to middle click them to have them open in a new tab.

luck with tarballs, and consistently with mozilla-related tarballs; but I
never seem to find rpms for FC4, let alone yum repos for it, that keep
Epiphany any more up to date. Am I missing two things in this post??

On http://live.gnome.org/Epiphany_2fDownloads you find links to binary packages for Red Hat. The top one seems to have 1.8.3 built for FC4: http://repo.nrpms.net//epiphany/1.8.3/RPMS/

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen