Re: VDQ : Open in tabs?

On Fri, 2006-01-06 at 15:19 -0500, beartooth wrote:
> >> luck with tarballs, and consistently with mozilla-related tarballs; but
> >> I never seem to find rpms for FC4, let alone yum repos for it, that
> >> keep Epiphany any more up to date. Am I missing two things in this
> >> post??

You might be interested to try www.nrpms.net, kept very up to date with
GNOME upstream, including Epiphany. The drawback is that you probably
won't be able to update Epiphany alone - the binaries at Nrpms will most
likely require the GNOME 2.12 libraries. That said, I use them myself,
and have been quite satisfied with the quality.

//osma