(Removal of) Most visited in Go menu

Hi,

Recently the suggestion was brought up on IRC to ditch the 'Most visited' bookmarks in the Go menu because their purpose is not very clear and for most people it's a mystery why some bookmarks show up there and others don't. I'm posting about it on the list because I don't like the subject to be forgotten again.

Of course it could be discussed if the bookmarks in the Go menu should be replaced by some other category, but this will not be feasible for 2.14. My suggestion is the bookmarks can simply be removed from the Go menu. But I would like to know if there are scenarios that I didn't think of where this feature is an absolute life saver? Or does everyone agree that it is unnecessary to keep?

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen	   ***	student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl    ***	mobile phone: +31-6-44360778