Syntax Error in "epiphany-1.8.3" stable

Hello Epiphany Developers,
first i would like to thank you for writing this great Webbrowser and hope you don't care about my very bad english.

I just wanted to inform you that there are two syntax errors in the package "epiphany-1.8.3" which is called "stable" on the website.
They can be found by browsing the files "EphyAutomation.h" (line 44) and "EphyAutomation-common.c" (line 67).
I wasn't able to compile the package until i corrected these "bugs".

I hope you fix this "error" soon and keep up the very good work. :-)
Thank you again for making Epiphany

Greetings
Lukas Brausch