Re: (Removal of) Most visited in Go menu

On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 16:33 +0100, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:

> My suggestion is the bookmarks can simply be removed from the Go
> menu. But I would like to know if there are scenarios that I didn't
> think of where this feature is an absolute life saver? Or does everyone
> agree that it is unnecessary to keep?

I never use it for two reasons:

1. I never know in advance what is going to be in there, so it's kind of
like Russian roulette.

2. My most frequently visited sites are my daily visited sites
(news, /., comics, etc) or documentation for work. These are available
through the bookmark bar or using a topic keyword and it is just easier
to just use those access mechanisms to get to them - doing so has become
a reflex.

/mike

--
✌ michael gratton, itinerant geek