Re: More info on Epiphany "Data Sheet" needed

On 12/6/06, Alina Barbuceanu <alina iterating com> wrote:

Hi,

I'm involved with a new site (called ITerating)- a wiki guide for all
software (open source and commercial) and I'm working at "Website &
Communication Applications" class. I added phpBB in the wiki guide but
this is all I added so far:

is to be simple and easy to use. Epiphany ties together many GNOME
components in order to let you focus on the Web content, instead of the
browser application. As part of the GNOME project, Epiphany is Free
Software.

Don 't forget to speake about the plug ins capability...

regards,