Re: browsewithcaret

El Fri, Dec 15, 2006 at 01:17:44PM +0100, Wouter Bolsterlee ens deleit�mb les seg�paraules:
> 2006-12-15 klockan 12:07 skrev Lluis:
>> [snip: disabling caret browsing]
>> Any ideas? Is this a known bug? Or am I missing something?
>
> Does hitting F7 have any effect?

Arrrggghhhh! It worked! XD

Besides toggling the browsewithcaret option, F7 also let me deactivate it
on subsequent runs.

I don't know about its internals, but for what you said, F7 toggles the
option on epiphany's internal configuration, which overrides the one in
about:config at startup...

For me this isn't a good way to do it, as it leads to (supposedly)
inconsistencies on its behaviour.

Anyway, thanks a lot :)

  Lluis

 Tollbooth

 Listening: Lacrimosa (Alleine Zu Zweit (Single)) - 3. Meine Welt