Re: Question about extension inclusion?

Hi Jaime,

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006, Jaime Frutos Morales wrote:

I would like to add my Creative Commons license viewer extension to the epiphany's official extension pack for the 2.18 release cycle. Are there any requirements for that?

Apart from any special requirements, you should know that the epiphany-extensions releases are not bound to the GNOME release cycle. That means you won't have to wait for 2.18.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen	   ***	student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl    ***	mobile phone: +31-6-44360778