Google services support extensions for Epiphany

Hi,

I'm happy Epiphany and Google user. But the problem is that they
support only IE and Firefox with their extensions. It would be nice to
see some of them also for Epiphnany. I was thinking about switching
back to Firefox, but after 2 months with Epiphany it is unusable for
me, I hope you understand me. I'm talking about two extensions:

- Google Notebook [1] extension, it would be great if someone could
port this extension to Epiphany, with all it functionality.
- Google Bookmarks [2] there is no official extension, but some for
Firefox had shown (i.e. Google Bookmarks Button [3] ), so you can view
their source code. IMO simple sync between Ephy and Google Bookmarks
will be enough. Both uses the same fields, Title, Address and
Topics/Labels.

[1] http://google.com/notebook/
[2] http://google.com/bookmarks/
[3] http://www.menjatallarins.com/extensions/