Re: Google services support extensions for Epiphany

On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 14:23:09 +0200, Wojciech Czerniak wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm happy Epiphany and Google user. But the problem is that they
>support only IE and Firefox with their extensions. It would be nice to
>see some of them also for Epiphnany. I was thinking about switching
>back to Firefox, but after 2 months with Epiphany it is unusable for
>me, I hope you understand me. I'm talking about two extensions:
>
>- Google Notebook [1] extension, it would be great if someone could
>port this extension to Epiphany, with all it functionality.
>- Google Bookmarks [2] there is no official extension, but some for
>Firefox had shown (i.e. Google Bookmarks Button [3] ), so you can view
>their source code. IMO simple sync between Ephy and Google Bookmarks
>will be enough. Both uses the same fields, Title, Address and
>Topics/Labels.

I'd love a patch for epilicious[1] that allows it to synch against Google
Bookmarks :-)

/M

[1]: http://therning.org/magnus/computer/epilicious/

magnus therning org             Jabber: magnus therning gmail com
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again
and expecting different results.
     -- Albert Einstein