Bookmark doesn't close cleanly

Hi;

Small question; I might have already been answered but I couldn't find
it.

I like to keep the epiphany Bookmark Icon iconified on the Gnome Window
List.  I use it for quick access to urls.

When I logout and back in, I get an Epiphany error message asking for a
recovery.  I don't need or want the recovery message.  I just want the
Bookmark icon on my panel, as I left it, as part of the start up of a
session.

How can I get Epiphany Bookmark while opening Epiphany (if necessary) in
the background?
--
Regards Bill