Bookmark dialog suggestions

Hello list,
Recently I've been making heavy use of the awesome bookmarking in
Epiphany, thanks to epilicious and the del.icio.us extensions I use on
Firefox in Windows.  (Hey, a man has to make a living.)  As such, I've
noticed two things about the "workflow" of the bookmark dialog that I
feel could be made easier.  Rather than filing bugs/feature requests
(yet), I wanted to discuss them on the list.

Mostly they have to do with the actual tagging of a bookmark.  Suppose
I hit Ctrl+D to bookmark a URL.  I want to tag it with "awesome",
"epiphany", "gnome", "extensions", "reference", "roxors", etc.  To do
so in the topic field (for existing topics, I'm assuming here), I'd
have to type "awe", Down, Enter, "epi", Down, Enter, etc.  To me, it
would be more intuitive to press Tab to complete each topic, but I can
understand that not being the case in the context of GTK+.  (I'm
assuming that's why.)  But pressing Down each time is not very
convenient; could pressing Enter alone be used instead?

My particular use case is that I frequently will assign mostly
existing topics with one or two additions, so I don't like switching
between the keyboard and the mouse, the latter of which is
significantly easier in the dialog.

Also, when creating a new topic--for example "new"--I want the topic
to be created automatically when adding a comma thereafter, instead of
having to select "Create topic 'new'" beneath it.  Is there any reason
this couldn't be done?

By the way, I was pleasantly astounded when Epiphany asked me the
other week if I wanted to update an outdated link that redirected
somewhere else.  Kudos.

Cheers,
Andrew