Re: Bookmark dialog suggestions

På Tue, Aug 08, 2006 at 08:46:52AM -0400, Andrew Conkling skrev:
> On 8/8/06, Wouter Bolsterlee <uws+gnome xs4all nl> wrote:
> > The bookmarks in Epiphany are not exactly like tags one should use for
> > services like delicious; it is a means of grouping your bookmarks in a
> > useful way (see how the menu is built). Creation of topics is not
> > "unnecessarily difficult", since the option appears on the dropdown
> > (GtkEntryCompletion) of the topic entry.
> I wouldn't mind so much if the "Create topic 'foo'" were pre-selected.

But I would, for instance. I don't want random tags to be created when I
mistype a name. Epiphany's current bevahiour (which can be described as
completion-on-enter-if-there-is-only-one-matching-topic) works just fine for
the average user trying to keep his bookmarks organized without hassle.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

i could just pretend that you love me :: o god why am i here    -- tori amos