Re: Bookmark doesn't close cleanly

På Fri, Aug 18, 2006 at 09:01:14AM -0400, William Case skrev:
> When I logout and back in, I get an Epiphany error message asking for a
> recovery.  I don't need or want the recovery message.

This message only appears if Epiphany hasn't been closed correctly the last
time it was used. This usually means a crash or an unclean shutdown of your
computer has occurred.

> I just want the Bookmark icon on my panel, as I left it, as part of the
> start up of a session.
>
> How can I get Epiphany Bookmark while opening Epiphany (if necessary) in
> the background?

You can add "epiphany --bookmarks-editor" to your session using the "Startup
Programs" tab in System->Preferences->Sessions.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

i want you to come :: walk this world with me                -- heather nova