Update the wiki page please [Was: SoC 2006]

<quote who="Reinout van Schouwen">

> What are your opinions? Keep in mind that a good SoC project should be
> finishable in 6 weeks time and there must be clear end terms.

Hi all,

This is a huge opportunity to drive Epiphany forward in the 2.16 timeframe!
There have been a bunch of emails on this list with suggestions - if one of
the Epiphany maintainers could get these on the wiki page, we may even get
some of them done.

Please make sure there are some awesome Epiphany projects available for the
SoC - it's an opportunity too good to miss. :-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
LinuxWorldExpo: Johannesburg, South Africa  http://www.linuxworldexpo.co.za/

   "You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to
       walk away, and know when to run." - Kenny Rogers, The Gambler