Re: Update the wiki page please [Was: SoC 2006]

Hi Jeff,

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006, Jeff Waugh wrote:

Please make sure there are some awesome Epiphany projects available for the SoC - it's an opportunity too good to miss. :-)

Peter's suggestion has been added and I've grouped together a number of independently suggested Epiphany ideas. (Corey Burger's "Children's Browser" proposal is interesting, I hadn't heard of it before. Something for Edubuntu perhaps ;)

It's still a bit arbitrary, since just about any item on the Roadmap [1] would be suitable.

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Epiphany/RoadMap216

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen	   ***	student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl    ***	mobile phone: +31-6-44360778