Re: Use del.icio.us to automatically suggest topics for bookmarks

Hi Lars,

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005, Lars Strojny wrote:

Have you seen deskbar-applet yet?

Yes and: I like it. But it's not the same, don't you think so?

No it's not, but it could be made that way. Deskbar-applet already has a Google Live backend which seems to be similar to what Inquisitor is doing (the first three hits in the screenshot, anyway).

The Epiphany address bar dropdown can get pretty large as it is, because it also lists history and bookmark items. (It could be a bit smarter in this though, for example by checking for bookmark/history duplicates. There's a bug about this already.) So I'm doubtful about putting in even more stuff.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen	   ***	student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl    ***	mobile phone: +31-6-44360778