Re: Use del.icio.us to automatically suggest topics for bookmarks

Hi Lars,

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005, Lars Strojny wrote:

Looks really cool. And hey, what about mocking up our address-bar?
E.g.:http://www.inquisitorx.com/safari/

Have you seen deskbar-applet yet?

(I'm quite convinced that Peter will have to reconsider his stance about having no use for Python on his system after trying deskbar-applet out, by the way ;-)

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen	   ***	student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl    ***	mobile phone: +31-6-44360778