Re: Firefox' way of searching

On Thu, 2005-12-05 at 18:06 -0400, Bear Tooth wrote:
>  	At what level of epiphany do extensions become available?
> Under FC1, I've just managed to upgrade as far as 1.0.8, but I can't
> sem to get a link to any extensions to download ....

Epiphany 1.2 was the first version of Epiphany to support extensions. I
think it didn't have much besides mouse gestures and the error viewer.
Extension support in Epiphany 1.6 is MUCH better, though: it's the first
version to let you selectively enable/disable extensions. To my
knowledge, the Find extension is only available for Epiphany 1.6.

--
Adam Hooper <adamh densi com>