Re: Firefox' way of searching

On Thu, 12 May 2005, Adam Hooper wrote:

It's already been done as an Epiphany extension. Check out the
"extensions" section of the Epiphany website for information on
installing it.

Actually, this information is not available on that page. Should we add it? I don't think we should have too much technical mumbo jumbo on those pages though, maybe somewhere on the wiki.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen	   ***	student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl    ***	mobile phone: +31-6-44360778