Re: Firefox' way of searching

On Thu, 2005-12-05 at 15:47 +0200, Jan Dante Meulemeester wrote:
> "This must be obvious to every Firefox user now, but am still amazed at
> the simplicity and the beauty of Firefox's search design.

> I really think he's right. Can this be done in Epiphany?

It's already been done as an Epiphany extension. Check out the
"extensions" section of the Epiphany website for information on
installing it.

If you're using Ubuntu Hoary or Breezy, just "apt-get install
epiphany-extensions", restart Epiphany (to get a "Tools" menu), go to
"Tools -> Extensions", and enable the "Find" extension.

--
Adam Hooper <adamh densi com>