Epiphany Bookmarks and Toolbar Patch h13

Hi all!

* What is it ?
==============

This is a patch is for the Epiphany web browser (part of GNOME), and
auto-magically provides hierarchical bookmarks to users. It does this
without violating the spirit of the topic-based approach Epiphany uses.
It also provides a useful enhancement to the topic selector, and reworks
some other user-interface elements (such as the bookmarks bar and
toolbar editor).

This release is of my current patch to CVS head, and does not apply cleanly
to 1.6.x. I'd welcome testing by people to gauge user response and/or
crashes.

http://www.dsl.uow.edu.au/~harvey/code_epiphany.shtml

* What's changed for h13?
=========================
    * Added middle-mouse drag-drop for the editable toolbar.
    * Fixed some warnings at compile and run time.
    * Added brief help for the user when adding a new bookmark.
    * Cleaned up the editable toolbar code a little.

* Known bugs
============

    * It is still possible to hide all of your toolbars.
    * It is not possible to move/remove the zoom widget on the toolbar unless
      you are in editing mode (and this will *never* change).
    * Occasional crash on exit. Hunting it down. Give me time. :)
    * The wording of the help when adding a new bookmark is terrible.

* Where can I get it ?
======================

Patch:
http://www.dsl.uow.edu.au/~harvey/epiphany/h13.patch
with MD5 sum b859dd8efe2064a765fe1f71e9ef0d78.

Pre-patched source code:
http://www.dsl.uow.edu.au/~harvey/epiphany/epiphany-browser-1.7.0.tar.bz2
with MD5 sum df6e555f3a8f06116b58ebd91b312a6d.

Debian source code:
http://www.dsl.uow.edu.au/~harvey/epiphany/epiphany-browser_1.7.0-h13.tar.gz
with MD5 sum 11f033c81ea824c061c23e49c427576c.

Debian package:
http://www.dsl.uow.edu.au/~harvey/epiphany/epiphany-browser_1.7.0-h13_i386.deb
with MD5 sum eccf61e59e905f452fd29fe85f513986.

* How do I compile it ?

Apply patch to CVS head, or use the provided source tarball.

Regards,
Peter