Re: Epiphany Bookmarks and Toolbar Patch h13

Hi Peter,

You asked for my comments on your wording of the topic tip.

Firstly I note it hasn't been marked for translation... :)

Also it wraps long before the available room is filled but this might also be a gtk bug.

How about phrasing the text as follows: "Topics marked with * may be applicable to the page you are now bookmarking"?
(I'm not a native speaker, corrections welcome)

I see one new warning on the console with h13:

(epiphany:3849): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_accel_label_set_accel_closure: assertion `gtk_accel_group_from_accel_closure (accel_closure) != NULL' failed

Oh and by the way, middle-mouse moving on the toolbar rocks! :)

--
Reinout van Schouwen	   ***	student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl    ***	mobile phone: +31-6-44360778