Garnome 2.10 + epiphany + epiphany-extensions problem

Dear List,

I have downloaded and compiled Gnome 2.10 from Garnome, which
includes Epiphany.  I also compiled the "Epiphany Extensions" package,
included in Garnome under the /geek-tools directory.  However, there's
no evidence in Epiphany that there's any extension action to be had.

Where would I look for extensions?  How do I use them?  Is there some
GUI, or do I need to fire up some CLI tools?  Am I missing any
packages?  Do you need any other information?

Let me know.

Thanks,
Eric

--