Interesting reading

Hi all,

Yesterday I collected some interesting links to research papers about web navigation.

I'll post them here so I don't lose them and you guys can take a look as well.

Smartback: supporting users in back navigation
http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=988682&coll=ACM&dl=ACM&CFID=40895281&CFTOKEN=49993682
(free ACM.org registration required)

At the right time: when to sort web history and bookmarks
http://www.comp.lancs.ac.uk/computing/users/dixa/papers/HCII2003-history/

Fluid Annotations Through Open Hypermedia: Using and Extending Emerging Web Standards
http://www2.parc.com/istl/projects/uir/pubs/items/UIR-2002-01-Bouvin-WWW2002-OpenFluid.pdf

Integrating Back, History and Bookmarks in web browsers.
http://www.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/grouplab/papers/2001/01-IntegratedHistory.CHI/00-IntegratedHistory-CHI.pdf

--
Reinout van Schouwen