Re: Why isn't the status-bar visible or available in fullscreen mode?

Hello Lex,

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005, Lex Hider wrote:

I realise the advantage of fullscreen mode is maximizing screen real
estate, but I find fullscreen mode fairly unusable without being able to
see the status-bar.

Perhaps you could just maximize the window, then? Or does that have other disadvantages for you?

The status-bar gives vital feedback to the user on what the browser is
doing. Plus it doesn't take up much room.

The only things I can see that are not shown in fullscreen mode, are loading status and URLs as you hover over links. Security info is shown in the location bar. How is loading status "vital"?

Thanks for your interest in Epiphany :-)

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen