Re: Epiphany Bookmarks and Toolbar Patch h15

Hi Peter,

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005, Peter Harvey wrote:

I'm surprised you have to --disable-python. Then again, I might not have
python installed so it disables by default. :)

Install Python, it's good for you! :)

One other thing I noticed is that the bookmarks tray extension fails to load (surprise!).

One more thing, I'm getting warnings like this in the console:

(epiphany:11941): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_accel_label_set_accel_closure: assertion `gtk_accel_group_from_accel_closure (accel_closure) != NULL' failed

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen